Greetings Empowered YOU!
Why is it necessary to go to the root of the root of the root (as I say it?)
Because if we don’t – we are just putting band-aids on issues! Suppressing symptoms.
Yes – if my arm is broken, it needs to be set and cast. This is an “acute health issue.”
However – if I have brain fog, then it’s not as simple as running a de-humidifier for the brain. There are so many reasons why I could have a foggy brain and until we get to the root of why, we’re just putting a band-aid on the brain. Not only are we not getting any resolution, but we also could be making [gray] matters worse now and for the future.
Maybe you have brain fog because…
- You aren’t getting adequate sleep
- You’ve got heavy metal toxins built up in your brain cells
- Your gut is out of balance and not making the right brain chemicals
- You have micro-nutrients that are needing some “TLC” and your cells can’t get the right neurotransmitters created or potentially working optimally
- And the list goes on!
We will get to the root of the root of the root by going all the way down to the cellular level.
You see, our wonderfully created bodies are organized into 11 systems. You’re probably familiar with most of them: cardiovascular system, neurological system, digestive system, endocrine system – those systems.
Those systems are comprised of about 78 organs. For example, the digestive system alone includes ten: salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, gall bladder, liver, pancreas, large and small intestines, and rectum.
Now, every one of these 78 organs are made of, you guessed it…CELLS!
72 trillion of them, but who’s counting!? While each of these cells have a different job to do, their goal in life is to do their best job for your wellness and they do not ask for a lot in order to do those jobs. Just some…
- Good light
- Good food
- Good water
- Good air/oxygen
- Encouraging words – yes! Your cells are always listening to you. If you don’t think your words matter…look up the effect of words on water molecules! Pretty incredible! Back to what your cells need…
- Good clean environment
I firmly believe with all my heart and brain that if we focus on getting our 72 trillion cells healthy…then the organs, systems, and body as a whole will follow suit!
Welcome to Root Cell-U-are…where all your wellness begins!
There are some fantastic ways – FREE ways – to support your 72 trillion Raving Cells to be their best “Fan, Follower, and Friend.” Here are a few tips for you to get started today to support your cells:
- Walk outside in the sunlight for 15 minutes each day, toward the sun if possible – with as little clothing as possible (and legal) – let those cells jump like Mexican Jumping Beans with all that sunlight and Vitamin D!
- Choose water as often as possible over any other beverage! And, up-level your water from “tap” to filtered
- Listen to your cells to see the exact micro-nutrients that they need for their unique selves. They will tell you, you just have to pay attention and listen!
You see, cells have a rather short life – any where from 13 days to 18 months. We want to foster an environment where the bad cells, who might be causing problems, die and good “stem” cells are born. That’s a more in-depth topic for another post but, needless to say, we want to help our cells be the best they can be! We can put them through their own type of army bootcamp by fostering these “goods” above.
If you’d like to download my list of the Top Ten Toxic Ingredients to start cleaning up your cells’ environment – join my private Facebook group “Cracking TheCodeOfYOU” and become a part of my community.
If you have questions about helping your cells get healthy– let’s chat!
To your best you!
your Next Generation Nutrition Coach