When you think about how stressful your job is, we can all pretty much agree that it’s not nearly as stressful as leading an entire country. Lifehacker put together a great top ten list highlighting productivity hacks from the POTUS’ of past. And these tips are fantastic.
Here’s the short list.
10. Embrace change.
9. Take a breath before replying when you’re angry.
8. Simplify your presentations.
7. Be truthful.
6. Exercise every day.
5. Make what you cannot buy.
4. Write a rulebook for yourself.
3. Embrace your rivals to get new points of view.
2. Organize your day the night before.
1. Associate with people smarter than you.
Check out the full post on the Lifehacker site here.