1. Do not answer calls from unrecognized phone numbers.
2. Do not e-mail first thing in the morning or last thing at night.
3. Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time.
4. Do not let people ramble.
5. Do not check e-mail constantly. “Batch” & check at set times only.
6. Do not over-communicate with low-profit, high-maintenance customers.
7. Do not work more to fix problems. Prioritize.
8. Do not carry a cellphone 24/7.
9. Do not expect work to fill a void that non-work relationships and activities should.
-Great thoughts from Tim Ferriss summarized by Reese Jones.